Sahabzada Muzaffar Ali is a leading corporate lawyer with extensive experience of white collar crimes, corporate matters as well as banking matters.
Muzaffar had been Legal Consultant/ Special Prosecutor/Additional Prosecutor General NAB, Public Prosecutor Special Judge Central Rawalpindi, Deputy Legal Head The Bank Of Punjab, Head Litigation Samd.
Considered a leader in the field of banking laws and NAB matters he has pleaded most of the high profiled matters/ cases.
- Enrolled as a member Rawalpindi Bar Association
- Enrolled as a member Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Life time membership of Rawalpindi High Court Bar Association.
TRAININGS IMPARTED ON THE REQUEST OF STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
- Training imparted on 15 Nov 2011 to different Financial Institutions on Legal Documentation and Foreclosure in mortgage financing organized by State Bank of Pakistan and Askari Bank.
- Training imparted on 03 Apirl 2012 to Executives of different Financial Institutions on foreclosure and Legal Documentation organized by State Bank Of Pakistan and Alfalah Bank
- Training imparted on 17 july 2012 to Deputy and Head legal of different financial institutions at state bank Karachi on recovery of defaulted loans through NAB
- Training imparted to Head Consumers on Foreclosures & Recoveries on December 26, 2012 at State Bank Pakistan Lahore
- Attended meeting on invitation of State Bank Of Pakistan with International Finance Corporation IFC to carry out the revalidation of business plan and feasibility report of Mortgage Refinance Company,
- Imparted training to Regional Heads/Senior Officers of various Financial Institutions on Foreclosures and Documentation at NIBAF ,Islamabad.
- Imparted Training on Recoveries & Foreclosures to executives of different bank at NIBAF Islambad on 18 september 2015
- Imparted Two Days Training Programme to Heada of different Financial Institutions on Mortgages and finaces at State Bank 2nd to 3rd June 2016.
- Imparted Training to Banking Court Judges organized by State Bank Of Pakistan & Federal Law Ministry at NIBAF on 27 May 2015
- Imparted Training on Capacity Building Workshop for Banking Court Judges and Bank on 22-23 December 2015 at Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore organised by State Bank of Pakistan.
- Imparted Lecture on modes of recoveries including NAB at National Bank Lahore on 4 th June 2016.
- Imparted Lecture to Senior Officers National Bank of Pakistan on remedies available to bank in prevailing laws for recoveries.
LECTURE TO NAB OFFICERS
Lecture on “Collection of Evidence” to newly appointed Deputy Directors and Assistant Directors at Nab Punjab in May 2016.