- LLM (CORPORATE LAWS), MA (IR), LLB (HONS) SH & LAW.
- CERTIFICATION IN WORLD TRADE LAWS ORGANISED BY UNDP
Practicing since 2009, and has experience in corporate, commercial, criminal, telecom, oil and gas, labor, family, succession, rent, land, banking, construction and constitutional laws of Pakistan. She provides accurate, timely and effective legal advice to clients, researching precedents in law libraries/law sites and then using the finding to provide a defence for clients and support cases in court, writing up legal documents like will, trusts and gifts and drafting and vetting contracts and so on. She regularly appears before the District & High Courts of the country, representing multinational corporations, governmental bodies, statutory corporations and private individuals, in various contentious matters. Her experience with dealing in criminal matters extends to NAB courts where she appears on behalf of accused as counsel in various trials.
- Punjab Bar council 2009
- Islamabad Bar Association 2009
- Islamabad High Court Bar Association 2011.
- Human Rights Forum IIU 2012
- Society for Enforcement of Rule of Law 2014
- Lahore High Court Bar Association 2016