He has done M.A, LLB Political Science from Karachi University. He has following professional experience
• Chairman, Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees, M/o Information & Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad with the status of Judge of High Court.
• Deputy Attorney General Pakistan at Islamabad since 28th February, 2014 till 15th February, 2017.
• Additional Legal Head Bank of Punjab for one year
• Member (M.O.I) Apex Committee, Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
His famous Reported Judgments as an Advocate are:
(i) State V/s (Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif & Others) PLD 2000
(ii) State V/s (Mian Shahbaz Sharif ) NLR 2000
(iii) State V/s (Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif)CR Crminal Appeal 943/2000
(iv) SBLR 2004 NAB V/s Syed Ghous Ali Shah
(v) Appeared in Memogate Commission case on behalf of petitioner.
(vi) PLD 2017 Islamabad 29
(vii) MIA Corporation (Pvt) Limited v/s Pakistan PWD & other
1. Enrolled as an Advocate Lower Court Since May, 1997 in Karachi.
2. Enrolled as an Advocate Sindh High Court since 2002.
3. Former Elected member Executive Committee Sindh High Court Bar Association for third time.
4. Member Islamabad High Court Bar Association.
5.Enrollment applied for Supreme court of Pakistan