Sahabzada Muzaffar Ali is a leading corporate lawyer with extensive experience of white collar crimes, corporate matters as well as banking matters.
Muzaffar had been Legal Consultant/ Special Prosecutor/Additional Prosecutor General NAB, Public Prosecutor Special Judge Central Rawalpindi, Deputy Legal Head The Bank Of Punjab, Head Litigation Samd.
Considered a leader in the field of banking laws and NAB matters he has pleaded most of the high profiled matters/ cases.
- Enrolled as a member Rawalpindi Bar Association
- Enrolled as a member Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Life time membership of Rawalpindi High Court Bar Association.
TRAININGS IMPARTED ON THE REQUEST OF STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
- Training imparted on 15 Nov 2011 to different Financial Institutions on Legal Documentation and Foreclosure in mortgage financing organized by State Bank of Pakistan and Askari Bank.
- Training imparted on 03 Apirl 2012 to Executives of different Financial Institutions on foreclosure and Legal Documentation organized by State Bank Of Pakistan and Alfalah Bank
- Training imparted on 17 july 2012 to Deputy and Head legal of different financial institutions at state bank Karachi on recovery of defaulted loans through NAB
- Training imparted to Head Consumers on Foreclosures & Recoveries on December 26, 2012 at State Bank Pakistan Lahore
- Attended meeting on invitation of State Bank Of Pakistan with International Finance Corporation IFC to carry out the revalidation of business plan and feasibility report of Mortgage Refinance Company,
- Imparted training to Regional Heads/Senior Officers of various Financial Institutions on Foreclosures and Documentation at NIBAF ,Islamabad.
- Imparted Training on Recoveries & Foreclosures to executives of different bank at NIBAF Islambad on 18 september 2015
- Imparted Two Days Training Programme to Heada of different Financial Institutions on Mortgages and finaces at State Bank 2nd to 3rd June 2016.
- Imparted Training to Banking Court Judges organized by State Bank Of Pakistan & Federal Law Ministry at NIBAF on 27 May 2015
- Imparted Training on Capacity Building Workshop for Banking Court Judges and Bank on 22-23 December 2015 at Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore organised by State Bank of Pakistan.
- Imparted Lecture on modes of recoveries including NAB at National Bank Lahore on 4 th June 2016.
- Imparted Lecture to Senior Officers National Bank of Pakistan on remedies available to bank in prevailing laws for recoveries.
LECTURE TO NAB OFFICERS
Lecture on “Collection of Evidence” to newly appointed Deputy Directors and Assistant Directors at Nab Punjab in May 2016.
Mr. Khalid is a contract expert and is ideally placed not only to draft for you a contract with suppliers, employees, customer or collaborators but also to advise you on any problem you may have with a new or existing contract, including providing you with speedy and concise advice on specific problem in your contract, helping you negotiate new terms, or representing you in any dispute with your employer.
He has all the necessary experience and technical expertise to anticipate and successfully deal with any kind of a contract.
Without any contract/legal document, running a business is the most dangerous activity. More over wrongly prepared contract or agreement also will give you a negative result and you may incur loss. Legal contracts can be tricky. It’s imperative then that your contract is drafted specific to your needs, ensuring that you are limiting your liability and protecting your interests.
Mr. Amir Wakeel Butt is an Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan. he has done his L.L.B. from University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore and received Certification in Taxation Laws from NIU College of Business Studies & Information Technology, Certificate in Sales Tax, Certification in Income Tax Ordinance 2000 and Rules 2002 from N.I.U. College of Business Studies & Information Technology and Certificate of training course on “Application of Labour Laws” at LCCI Auditorium.
He has been Co-Chairperson Free Legal Aid Committee Lahore High Court Bar Association for the year 2009-2010 and for the year 2010-2011
He has Rich and extensive experience in alternate dispute resolution & multifarious legal cases including Civil, Rent, Criminal, Corporate, Banking, Service, Labour & Transaction Matters.He has Complete legal proficiency in Conveyance and matters pertaining to financing documents including but not limited to novation agreements, tri-partee agreements, Restructuring/Rescheduling agreements, hypos, assignment of receivables, subordination agreements, letter of comfort and undertakings, customised agreements for syndicate financing etc. Reagent, Sale, Gift, Lease, Mortgage, Partnership, etc. Deeds/Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Trust/Waqf Documents, Compromise Deeds, Different Employment and Franchise Agreements etc. and their registration. He has experience of handling of litigations for financial institutions and companies, rendering professional legal opinions to various banks as to their existing exposures viz a viz their respective security structures to cover Bank risk etc.He took experience on ensuring protection of intellectual property rights e.g. copyrights, patents, trademark etc. Services also include their registration and opposing.
His reported cases are
1. 2017 cld 1
2. 2017 CLD 910
3. 2017 CLD 663
4. 2017 CLD 959
5. 2017 SCMR 1218
6. 2017 CLD 1752
7. 2016 CLD 1782
8. 2015 CLD 1567
9. 2015 CLD 173
10. 2014 CLD 1341
11. 2014 CLD 1275
12. 2012 CLD 1819
13. 2012 MLD 351.
14. 2009 P. Cr. L. J 1221
15. 2007 PTD 1922 & 2007 MLD 1606
16. 2006 YLR 2311
17. 2004 YLR 2018(Pesh.) & 2004 MLD 1778
He has done M.A, LLB Political Science from Karachi University. He has following professional experience
• Chairman, Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees, M/o Information & Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad with the status of Judge of High Court.
• Deputy Attorney General Pakistan at Islamabad since 28th February, 2014 till 15th February, 2017.
• Additional Legal Head Bank of Punjab for one year
• Member (M.O.I) Apex Committee, Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
His famous Reported Judgments as an Advocate are:
(i) State V/s (Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif & Others) PLD 2000
(ii) State V/s (Mian Shahbaz Sharif ) NLR 2000
(iii) State V/s (Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif)CR Crminal Appeal 943/2000
(iv) SBLR 2004 NAB V/s Syed Ghous Ali Shah
(v) Appeared in Memogate Commission case on behalf of petitioner.
(vi) PLD 2017 Islamabad 29
(vii) MIA Corporation (Pvt) Limited v/s Pakistan PWD & other
1. Enrolled as an Advocate Lower Court Since May, 1997 in Karachi.
2. Enrolled as an Advocate Sindh High Court since 2002.
3. Former Elected member Executive Committee Sindh High Court Bar Association for third time.
4. Member Islamabad High Court Bar Association.
5.Enrollment applied for Supreme court of Pakistan
PARTNER AND INCHARGE OF MULTAN, BAHAWALPUR AND KARACHI MATTERS
Practicing as Advocate High Court Multan since 2000 and is legal advisor of MCB Bank Ltd, Allied Bank Ltd, The Bank of Punjab, NIB Bank Ltd, Samba Bank Ltd, Meezan Bank Ltd, Bank Islami Ltd, Askari Bank Ltd, First Punjab Modaraba, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, Soneri Bank Limited, Silk Bank Limited etc.
- High Court Bar Association, Multan.
- High Court Bar Association, Lahore.
- District Bar Association, Multan.
- Tax Bar Association, Multan.
- Amnesty International.
- Sharp & Unicef (Society of Human Rights & Prisoner Aid Pakistan).
- Executive Member (High Court Bar Association, 2007-08 & 2016-2017 Multan).
- Member International Bar Association, London United Kingdom.
As an advocate have experience spread over almost six years in the fields of
Civil, Criminal, Banking, Companies, Labor and Service Laws at the level of
trial courts and High courts and enjoying good reputation among the
renowned law professional circles.
Mr. Farooqi is an Advocate of High Court, practising law since 2008 in matters relating to Civil, Banking, Company, Rent, Constitutional, and Criminal law. Mr. Farooqi holds an LL.M degree in Corporate Laws and Islamic Banking from University of the Punjab, he also holds a Master in English Language & Literature and Professional Diplomas in Shariah and Banking Laws.
He is also a visiting faculty member at Punjab University Law College and Superior College of Law, since 2011 and 2008, respectively, and has also been an Adjunct faculty member in various prestigious institutions imparting Legal Education. He developed a number of new courses including, Advocacy Training Skills, Civil Litigation and Banking Trial. He has served on various committees at local government, High Courts, and legal academic levels dealing with legal education reforms.
Mr. Farooqi is a freelance writer as well, and many of his articles have been published in leading law journals and newspapers on legal, political, human rights and social issues. His book on “Jurisprudence” has already been earned recognition in Legal Academia, and another book “Understanding Philosophy of Law” is under publication currently.
- LLM (CORPORATE LAWS), MA (IR), LLB (HONS) SH & LAW.
- CERTIFICATION IN WORLD TRADE LAWS ORGANISED BY UNDP
Practicing since 2009, and has experience in corporate, commercial, criminal, telecom, oil and gas, labor, family, succession, rent, land, banking, construction and constitutional laws of Pakistan. She provides accurate, timely and effective legal advice to clients, researching precedents in law libraries/law sites and then using the finding to provide a defence for clients and support cases in court, writing up legal documents like will, trusts and gifts and drafting and vetting contracts and so on. She regularly appears before the District & High Courts of the country, representing multinational corporations, governmental bodies, statutory corporations and private individuals, in various contentious matters. Her experience with dealing in criminal matters extends to NAB courts where she appears on behalf of accused as counsel in various trials.
- Punjab Bar council 2009
- Islamabad Bar Association 2009
- Islamabad High Court Bar Association 2011.
- Human Rights Forum IIU 2012
- Society for Enforcement of Rule of Law 2014
- Lahore High Court Bar Association 2016
Nauman Qaiser is an Advocate with licence to practice at the High Courts. During his career, Nauman has been associated with various law firms including Surridge and Beecheno; Ahmer Bilal and Soofi and co; and Qaiser & Qaiser at senior positions. He has also worked with the world’s largest law firm, Baker and McKenzie, london, after his LLM in commercial law from England. He is also associated with a number of law colleges at a visiting faculty member. Moreover, he contributes english articles/columns for various English dailies from time to time. Nauman specializes in commercial, constitutional, service and white-collar criminal laws.
Mr. Ali Abbas Lali obtain the Bachelors of Arts and the Bachelor of Laws (LL.B. Honors) degrees from Lahore University of Management Sciences. He initially gained civil and commercial litigation experience, representing large corporations and banks.
Upon joining CSMA Law Firm, Mr. Lali has mainly focused on areas related to white collar crimes, corporate, banking, intellectual property, privatization and foreign investment laws. He has worked on a number of recent preeminent and high-profile cases. He is a member of the Lahore Bar Association and has conducted various trials before the honorable Accountability Courts as well as before Civil and Sessions Courts.
Talat Riaz graduated from university Law college in 2012. Meanwhile, he completed his Master Degree in English Literature in 2014. He started Law practice locally in 2013 and joined High-court Bar recently. He has conducted many sessions and training on Gender violence and issues and their legal recourse at academic levels. Mr. Talat is a dynamic personality with good professional skills; holds experience in constitutional, criminal, civil, Banking and white Collar Crimes. He joined CSMA recently.
Shayan holds an LLB Hons. Law degree from BPP Law School London; majors in Law of Contract, Company Law, Law of Financial Crime, Medical Law and the Module of Legal Research. He has keen interest in law on Contracts, White Collar Crimes & Financial Crimes. After joining CSMA Law Firm he is contributing in Banking, NAB, criminal, corporate, tax and Civil matters as well.
Farman recently completed his LLB from Punjab University, Lahore and joined CSMA litigation team.
· Punjab Bar Council
· Youth Together For Human Rights Education.